Remote Infrastructure Management
The ever-expanding IT Infrastructure costs creates a large hole in the budget of IT organization. Therefore, businesses, large and small, are finding it increasingly viable to outsource their Infrastructure management. Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) is the process of managing the IT infrastructure of an organisation entirely or in parts from a remote location. RIM connects the users and IT teams with the global networks and systems seamlessly and reduces IT expenditures to gain more flexible and faster service.
KaarCloud offers a broad portfolio of RIM solutions to efficiently manage complex & critical IT Infrastructure environments. Our RIM services combines robust processes and 24x7 attention to ensure consistent application and infrastructure performance. We provide technical support round the clock.
Benefits of Remote Infrastructure Management
- Reduced manpower and Increased Performance efficiency resulting in 30-50% reduction in costs
- Process-based approach for efficient handling of escalations, to ensure adherence to standards
- Timely reporting provides stakeholders greater visibility, real-time control and analysis.
- Improved risk-mitigation and assured business continuity.
- Absorb the peaks and troughs of manpower needs.
- Precise service-level agreements.
- Proactive monitoring and event correlation.
KaarCloud Remote Infrastructure Management includes
- Datacenter management: This includes setting up and monitoring the primary infrastructure on Cloud, Configuration of physical and logical security till the demarcation point.
- Network Management: Network management provides the support required to operate, control and sustain the local area network environment.
- End user Services: End Users Apps & SOA Web Services
- Security Management: Security incident Monitoring, Event Management, Remediation Management
- Database Management: Monitors the database resource consumption of HANA and non-HANA database, proactively prevents operational issues
What KaarCloud provides in Remote Infrastructure Mangement
- 24x7x365 NOC services
- ITIL complaint
- Reduced downtime
- Improved assets utilization
- SLA based services delivery model
- Flexibility to create stronger competitive edge
- Streamlined and standardized IT procurement
- Better alignment with new strategic business initiatives
- Optimized performance with improved productivity